A FREE audible copy of “Doc’s Codicil” will go to the first 20 people who answer
ONE of these question
Send you answers to www.garyfjones.com/contact.
1. The mascot of the University of WI-Madison athletic teams is named ________ _________ .
2. There are _____ universities in the Big 10, the oldest Division I collegiate
athletic conference in the United States.
3. “. . . run the ball clear round Chicago, touch down sure this time,” is from
an old version of the UW-Madison fight song. Why did it reference Chicago?
4. Although the department of veterinary science at the UW-Madison was founded
in 1911, the first class of students was admitted to the UW School of Veterinary
Medicine in ______.
5. The first dean of the UW School of Veterinary Medicine was ______________. 6.
Cornell, WI, is on the _____________ river.
7. Fortunes were made in Wisconsin’s early days in the ________ industry.